The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Sunday 7 December 2014

Battlefield



I don't know if you know, but I wrote this story in 36 days. I have no idea what Hank was on but he had other things to do that month and wanted to get on with them, rather than deal with Rocco pining for his tempesta. Without further ado, here is the soundtrack for Rocco and Anna's battlefield love story:

I've mixed it up from the original soundtrack, only because I don't want repeats of the same tracks. It tickles the OCD patient hiding within me...

  1. Florence and the Machine Shake It Out 
  2. TI ft. John Legend Slide Show
  3. Maxwell Pretty Wings
  4. Madonna She's Not Me
  5. Justin Timberlake What Comes Around
  6. Birdy Shelter
  7. One Republic Apologize
  8. Mumford & Sons I Gave You All
  9. Gnarls Barkley Crazy
  10. Gnarls Barkley Run
  11. Faithless Don't Leave
  12. Massive Attack Paradise Circus
  13. Arcade Fire Ocean Of Noise
  14. Rihanna ft Drake What's My Name
  15. Interpol The Lighthouse
  16. Zero Seven Ghost Soul
  17. The Rapture How Deep Is Your Love
  18. Kanye West ft Bon Iver Lost In The Woods
  19. Tom Rosenthal Take Care
  20. Chaka Khan Love Has Fallen On Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment